10.21.2011

Welcome Fashion Lovers

Hey Everybody,

This blog was thrown together at around 10 PM central time on October 21, 2011. You may think why did this asian chick throw together a blog two hours before midnight? Well I've been having mixed emotions about blogging. You see, I've been blogging on Wordpress for three years now and I just didn't know what to do anymore. I have a personal, RL blog that was started and currently has 27,000 hits, but it just didn't focus that much on fashion and I just really wanted to make myself a blog that has fashion and beauty as the main focus. I considered making one on wordpress again or even transforming my RL blog and I still might do that. Maybe, just maybe blogger can give me more opportunities to pursue my fashion career than wordpress.
Let's start off by me introducing myself.
My name is Annie H. hailing from somewhere in the splendid United States. I am fifteen and a sophomore in high school-no duhr. I got my fabulous URL name from a close friend named Jana and all credit goes to her. I love fashion, but unfortunately where I live-we aren't necessarily considered the fashion capital of the U.S. We are far below that, in fact. It is quite hard to achieve my dream of being successful in the fashion biz here so I hope to move to New York City once I'm older--like three years ;) If you have questions, ask moi! DISCLAIMER: I do own clothing by the brand Splendid. I do not own stuff by the brand Stella McCartney. Splendid from my URL could mean the adjective. Ex. "Why, that top is quite Splendid!" or it could mean the brand. Whatever it means to you... well it's a cute URL so stop thinking about the technicalities, already!!!! :D



Forever SIS,
Annie H.
P.S. An advertisement would also be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment