10.26.2011

STELLA-RIFFIC: POLKA DOT LUCIA DRESS

I definitely needed to start some Stella Mccartney or Splendid posts on this blog because, well, the name is Splendid In Stella! For my Stella Mccartney posts, I will pick some items from the website and just discuss them and same with Splendid posts when I start them. For my first STELLA-RIFFIC post, I've picked the polka dot Lucia dress.

The polka dot Lucia dress $2,155 is a beautiful LBD with a great haute couture twist. This knee-length, long-sleeved, sheath dress looks like an average LBD on one side but a fun artsy, whimsical piece on the other side. It has a fun cut-out shape on the left, reaching the full length of the dress. The clear cut-out part is covered with cute, little polka dots! Great for any formal event and would look amazing with a crystal clutch and high pumps in a bright color. Photo Credit.



Here are some accessories I would pair this with...


Stella Mccartney Falabella Shaggy Deer Foldover Tote Bag {photo credit}

FOREVER SIS,
Annie H.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Annie! I loveeee that dress! It's revealing in a super classy way.

    ReplyDelete