10.24.2011

Quite Oriental-Like (TRUE RELIGION)

Today, my family and I went to one of our favorite Asian oriental markets to stock up on some groceries. I, of course, took pictures because of my boredom behind the shopping cart...





Seaweed!!



Afterwards, we stopped at one of my favorite stores, Off 5th-Saks Fifth Avenue. Off 5th is Saks's Outlet store, but it is far more glamorous than any outlet I've ever been in. The atmosphere is elegant and charming. The deals are spectacular and clothes-affordable. My mother picked up a pretty, white cropped Marc by Marc Jacobs top and it was only $26! I picked up a pair of True Religion jeans. I have been eyeing True Religions all of this year and I finally got some! They are high-rise bootcuts and are a nice, faded blue color. Original price: $216. Marked down to: $149.99. Buying Price after 30% discount: an affordable $104.99. Disclaimer: I bought them myself with money that I earned. I wanted to add in some comments also. True Religions seem to be different in their sizing depending on the style of the pant. For the style I purchased, I was a size 27. For other styles I was a size 26. It depends on how big the waist is because it seems that for different styles, the sizes were either too large or small. I tried on a beautiful white pair of crisp TR's with rhinestoned rivets and a 27 seemed to be quite big on me. So when buying expensive jeans...TRY THEM ON!









Forever SIS,
Annie H.

 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Annie! Hahah I like the pictures at the grocery store.. I do the same thing when I'm bored :) I like the shirt btw. Those jeans are so cute! You're very lucky for getting them so cheap!

    -K

    ReplyDelete