10.22.2011

Gossip Girl Season 4: Zuhair Murad Gown

I suck at keeping up with TV shows so when I rented Season 4 of Gossip Girl, I didn't realize that I would still be thinking of this certain Zuhair Murad dress worn by Serena van der Woodsen (Blake Lively). Although, I love Serena's style and her clothes, this gown was by far my favorite of all of the seasons of Gossip Girl. It is a beautiful and embellished floor-length, charcoal-gray, lace gown with draping on one side from the Zuhair Murad Fall 2010 Collection. It is featured also in my header picture.


Forever SIS,
Annie H.

2 comments:

  1. I'm re watching GG and me too, both times I saw the dress I'm instantly obsessed. Blake and Serena have killer style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm re watching GG and me too, both times I saw the dress I'm instantly obsessed. Blake and Serena have killer style.

    ReplyDelete